Helping Homeowners in Winnipeg, MB!
Winnipeg Home Buyers helps Winnipeg homeowners out of tough spots. If you are in a situation where you need to sell your house as soon as possible, we have buyers that are ready to purchase the house fast, just the way it is, and at a fair price. You may have heard that there are unethical people in the home buying industry who want to take advantage of you. That is certainly true in some cases, but our goal is to do the opposite. We believe in integrity and helping one another. Our focus is to help you get to a solution that works best for you and your house. We won’t buy your house unless selling it to us is beneficial for you. The property has become a headache, or they are having trouble selling the house because of its current condition, ourWe want you to be happy with the transaction so you can refer us to others who may need our services in the future.
This is why before we do anything, we will sit down with you to make sure we understand your situation. Together, we will review all of your options and help you decide on what makes the most sense for you and for your home. In most cases, there are two options that usually work out best depending on your situation:
- Selling your house at a discount for cash in an “As-Is” condition
- Listing your house for on the market through a Realtor
Both these options have their pros and cons, and we will discuss them in the following sections, but there are also a number of other creative options that we can discuss, depending on your needs.
Option 1. Sell Your House “AS-IS” For Cash
Selling your home in an “As-Is” condition is meant for homeowners who have distressed properties, or find themselves in a situtation that requires them to sell their house as fast as possible. Selling this way means you don’t have to worry about repairing or cleaning anything in the property, it is a quick and easy way to sell a house without any hassles, regardless of its condition. The only catch is you would need to sell at a bit of a discount in order to allow the next home owner to address the issues with the property. The benefit here is easy of sale, and speed. selling your house for a discount in an “as-is” condition, is the best option for you, we will make you a quick, fair offer. The following is a list of homeowners who tend to benefit from our services:
- Homeowners with properties that need a lot of repairs.
- Homeowners who don’t want a lot of strangers walking through their property.
- Landlords who are tired of dealing with tenants, trash, and toilets.
- Homeowners looking to avoid foreclosure and save their credit.
- People who are relocating and want to sell their house quickly so they can move.
- People who inherited a property that they do not want.
- Homeowners struggling to make the payments on their property and need to downsize.
- Homeowners with vacant houses costing them money each month.
- Homeowners with fire damaged properties that no one will buy.
- Couples going through a divorce and need to sell the family home.
- Landlords who want someone else to deal with the hassle of evicting bad tenants.
- Home owners who are simply too busy to do all of things that need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market.
If this resonates with you, please give us a call at (431) 277-7777, or fill out the form below to find out how we can help:
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (431) 277-7777
Option 2. List Your Winnipeg House For Sale
At Winnipeg Home Buyers, our primary focus is buying homes. We are not realtors so we do not list houses in Winnipeg. But we understand that a fast cash sale to a home buying business may not be the best alternative for you. Listing your home for a retail sale on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) might be a better option for you, if:
- You don’t need to sell quickly.
- Your home is in good condition, or, you are ready and willing to take on whatever repairs are needed to get the home into good condition.
- You don’t mind dealing with the hassles of the traditional sales process.
Listing your home with an agent and going through the traditional sales process will often generate the most money for you, if you are willing to deal with the difficulties and headaches involved with the process. We are connected with the best real estate agents in Winnipeg, and they can help you list your home if that is the best solution for you. As part of making that decision, we will let you know:
- The fair market value of the home, in its current condition.
- How much we would recommend that you list the home for.
- What needs to be done to get the home ready to list.
- How much you would probably net if you listed the home for sale.
- How much we will buy your home for, if you don’t want to go through the listing process.
That way you can compare the numbers. After we have a chat, you will have a good idea of how much money would end up with in your pocket if you listed the property, versus how much you would get from selling your Winnipeg house to us at Winnipeg Home Buyers.